Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

Day 4 stitches out

For patients who have had (or are considering) eyelid surgery at the same time as their Advanced Mini Facelift.
JSB

Day 4 stitches out

Postby JSB » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:08 pm

I had the eye stitches out today which was fine, slight sharp pain as a couple came out but otherwise ok. I saw Mr Guest and he was happy with how things were progressing. The bruises are starting to fade and the swelling is reducing more quickly now. all is looking well. My jowls have disappeared! I felt a bit wobbly emotionally the last couple of days, but again reading the forum shows that others had have these feelings too. I am definitely feeling better today. I think it is important to remember to rest and not be too impatient, it takes time to recover. I am feeling pleased with the results so far, as I said my jowls have gone and my jawline and chin area look much better, I am looking forward to having the rest of the stitches out next week and seeing how things look after more time........

Return to “Advanced mini facelift and blepharoplasty”