Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

The last few days :/

For those who need just a little bit more...
Tinkle winkle

The last few days :/

Postby Tinkle winkle » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:33 pm

What a beautiful, kind, caring and talented surgeon, and the same to be said about the anesthetist ! I am recovering from a full face lift that took place on Friday at the spire hospital Bristol.
I cannot fault the hospital, staff, and the care I was given.
A little bit about me .. Already I can see a massive difference, I feel uncomfortable but everything is tolerable! You could not go into this kind of procedure without some discomfort but it is minimal considering.
I researched so much into a face lift, and I know that I made the right decision in using "ME" as my final choice.
I would like to say to anyone who is considering surgery to think and research yourself into what Is potentially a life changing decision to be as "lucky" as me in what I consider hours of research, time and effort.
It has re affirmed that it was all worth it.
It's early days yet and I can't wait until I can see the me that has been hidden behind jowls. Crepey skin and a habit of always putting my hand to my neck to cover it when I was close to people.
Heather the manager popped in to see me on the day of my surgery as well which was lovely. They truly care, and I just want to say a big "Thank You" to everyone involved.

Return to “Full Facelift”