Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

Back to work 48 hrs after Advanced Mini Facelift!

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
Issy

Re: Back to work 48 hrs after Advanced Mini Facelift!

Postby Issy » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:12 pm

Hi there,
So good to read the review of your experience of your "me" mini facelift procedure. I am really keen to see you before and after album if at all possible.
Thanks so much for sharing. Not quite sure where I put my email address for you though.
All the very best!
Issy

nathay1

Postby nathay1 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:56 pm

You need to send me your email address in a private message.
Jojo

Postby Jojo » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:46 pm

Hi- i'd be grateful to see any pics on the outcome..Thanks also for posting your note.
jo.hagen@btinternet.com
tpp54

Postby tpp54 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:09 pm

Hi there I'm having the amf at the end of November I would love to see your photos if possible, you sound so pleased with the results, your post has given me great confidence, many thanks, my email address is tinap@talktalk.net
sue burge

Postby sue burge » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:23 am

Hi am due to have the same procedure in January and would be very interested in seeing your pictures and hearing how things are now 4 months later. Is there anything you would do differently? Many thanks for the posting as it helps so much to read peoples experiences!
sue burge

Postby sue burge » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:24 am

skydiver3

Postby skydiver3 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:46 pm

you sound amazing, would you please send photothanks oin advance
janeroseellen

Postby janeroseellen » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:27 pm

I would be most interested to see the photos, please: jrejohnson@btinternet.com
Jazzy

Postby Jazzy » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:46 am

Hi I am considering the mini facelift and would love to see your photos, my email is waves2222@aol.com thankyou

Regards Jasmine
specialtjn

Postby specialtjn » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:23 pm

nathay1 wrote:I am afraid that I am quite pedantic about my appearance and believe in looking the best I can. I am 56 and have felt that my face was 'melting' from the nose down for the last year or so. I did extensive research into different options and finally decided that Mr Philip Guest had the best option for me and that Bristol was within reach. I went for the free appointment with him and he confirmed that I would be a good candidate for the Advanced Mini Facelift. I was pleased that he 'selected' his patients - after all, he stakes his reputation on his results, and I got the feeling that by being selective, he was not 'just in it for the money'. He has a lovely manner and explained the procedure and expected results in detail. He asked me time and again if I had any questions. Really reassuring.

I paid extra to have a 'speedy' surgery date and went in on Saturday 6th July. Well, I don't think I was prepared for how wonderful the staff at the Spire are, nor how friendly, helpful and professional Mr Guest and Mr Sasada (anaesthetist) would be. I couldn't have wished for better. As I live 2 hours away, I sent my husband home in the morning once I had been checked in.

I had dermaroller performed at the same time as my Advanced Mini Facelift.I have quite a low pain threshold and was rather nervous, but I needn't have been as the sedation really kept me pain free.

The first day, I looked awful, but was able to go to the bathroom with supervision the first time, and then afterwards on my own. Mr Guest and Mr Sasada came to visit me three or four times that afternoon. Really interested and answered all my questions. I looked in the mirror and saw a bandaged puffy face, which is what I expected.

There was hardly any pain and I had quite a restful night. On Sunday morning, I woke and couldn't believe how well I looked! No bruising, hardly any swelling! :) When Mr Guest came to see me, I told him I would be going to work on the Monday and that apart from my husband, no one knew and I was not going to tell. He didn't advise it and said that I should get rest.

I, however felt so good that I did in fact go to work on Monday morning. Still no bruising at all, and no swelling.... I wore my hair forward as I still had stitches in, and went to work. I felt fine the whole week and my children also didn't notice anything.

Everyone says that my skin is really looking good and some people say that my hair suits me (it hasn't changed) - it is interesting that people are paying me compliments, but because the Advanced Mini Facelift is not radical, they can't put a finger on what is different - exactly the result I wanted. I have even had a couple of the girls at work ask me what cream I am using for my face as my skin is looking so good.

I had all my stitches taken out after 10 days and I feel wonderful! Mr Guest was really pleased with my results! No more 'melting' face..... I did tell Mr Guest that I had gone back to work on the Monday after my surgery - he said he wasn't surprised, but that I should have rested... but, I am quite stubborn.

It is now 3 weeks after the surgery and I wear my hair back up with a little bit of concealer over the scars - definitely not noticeable at all.

I can highly recommend Mr Guest and his team.

If anyone would like photos, I have kept a photo diary and will share them willingly - just send me your email address and I will send them to you.

Hi thanks for your post, it really helps..could i see your photos please: specialtjn@hotmail. I went to see Dr Guest yesterday!!

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”