Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

24 Hours after AFM and Blepharoplasty

For patients who have had (or are considering) eyelid surgery at the same time as their Advanced Mini Facelift.
JSB

24 Hours after AFM and Blepharoplasty

Postby JSB » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:24 am

I had some more paracetamol last night, but still no real pain, except when trying to eat when my jaw area really hurts, it stops when I stop eating and I have been reassured this is fine and will fade. I have managed to suck some soft fruit and so have had something! Lots of other posts don't seem to have had any trouble eating, so this must vary, I do not feel too worried about this at this stage. I slept ok last night, I did doze a lot in the day, so woke a couple of times and was awake early this morning. Every one has been very helpful and made me feel well supported here at the Spire. The room is nice and comfy and clean. I feel a bit more 'normal' today and eyes are not so tired. I did keep them closed most of yesterday as it was comfier. I have seen Mr Guest and Dr Sasada this morning and they say all is going well. Mr Guest said I could take off the head bandage if I want to, but I feel happier with it left on at the moment and he said this was fine too. I have had a shower but was not brave enough to wash my hair yet! I have been given two tubes of cream one for the eyes and one for the other wounds. I have nervously applied this, this morning and it seems to be ok. I cannot yet say what the results are as my eyes are still swollen and bruised, although my jawline looks better is it still swollen too, so I think all is well but will know more in a couple of days (can't wait to see)! I have been given full instructions and medication to take home with me. So far so good............ I will post again with further info.

Return to “Advanced mini facelift and blepharoplasty”