Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

18 months on - still delighted

For patients who have had (or are considering) eyelid surgery at the same time as their Advanced Mini Facelift.
Bertie

18 months on - still delighted

Postby Bertie » Tue May 17, 2016 1:22 pm

I had a AMF and lower blepharoplasty in November 2014 and thought I'd provide a quick update for those still considering.

In short, I am delighted with the results. I was from the start, but the scars long since became invisible. The ones in my eyelids had gone by week 2 - which amazed me. The ones in my hairline were gone within weeks and are now virtually undetectable. Behind my ears and ear lobes are fine. One of my stiches behind the ear burst initially, but the scar never needed revision - though Mr Guest offered if I ever felt unhappy about it. I didn't.

I am now nearly 58 and am frequently told I look a lot younger. That was never really the intention, I just wanted a 'freshen up' and to be rid of the awful jowls and tighten up my jaw line. This was certainly achieved. I wear my hair scraped back for the gym and when out with make up on - no-one ever notices the scars.

There's still a slight numb sensation along my scar line by my ears. Do I care? Not at all!

Would I still do it again? Definitely yes, and I have every intention of doing so in a few more years. Good luck.

Return to “Advanced mini facelift and blepharoplasty”