Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

AMF with upper and lower blepharoplasty surgery

For patients who have had (or are considering) eyelid surgery at the same time as their Advanced Mini Facelift.
JTYoung

AMF with upper and lower blepharoplasty surgery

Postby JTYoung » Sat May 07, 2016 9:16 pm

Hi There,

I am planning to undergo an AMF with upper and lower blepharoplasty surgery in June. Is there anyone on the forum who has undergone both of these procedures at the same time and could offer some information on their experiences at the time of surgery and how they are now post surgery. Also before and after photos would also be great if there are any who would be happy to share these.

Any advice or info that you are able to share would be really helpful.

Many thanks
JT

Bertie

Re: AMF with upper and lower blepharoplasty surgery

Postby Bertie » Tue May 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Hi

I had an AMFL and lower eyes only - 18 months ago. Wish I'd had my upper eyes done at the same time - will have thee done in a year or so. You will find my general recommendations posted around November 2014. I was very pleased with all results from the outset and remain so. Mains tips - get your hair coloured if you do this before your op as it'll be 6 weeks after before you can have it done again. Get a nice cooling face mask to help the swelling and heat in the first few days. Don't panic the swelling goes down quickly, but around day 3 you may have a wobble and a panic (common), it'll get better very quickly from then. Take a very small manual toothbrush into hospital as cleaning your teeth on the first night / morning is a challenge. And you will be desperate to clean them as your mouth will taste pretty dreadful. And use the week to 10 days after to take it easy. Other than that, look forward to it.....
JTYoung

Re: AMF with upper and lower blepharoplasty surgery

Postby JTYoung » Wed May 25, 2016 4:46 am

Thanks so much for responding to my post. Really helpful advice.

Return to “Advanced mini facelift and blepharoplasty”