Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

14 weeks after AMF and blepharoplasty

For patients who have had (or are considering) eyelid surgery at the same time as their Advanced Mini Facelift.
Sharona

14 weeks after AMF and blepharoplasty

Postby Sharona » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:13 pm

Hi
I am 45 yrs but my face and eyes had not worn well to much sun in my earlier years and a stressful job . I had my AMF and upper eye lids blepharoplasty aprox 14 to 15 weeks ago with Mr Guest .
I am absolutely thrilled with everything from the Initial contact with Heather to the actual treatment at the spire and my aftercare all absolutely exceeding my expectations .
In my opinion the money I spent on this was a great investment and I feel so lucky to have had Mr Guest and Mr Sasada perform this procedure .
I would not hesitate to recommend their expertise and professionalism . A few of my close friends know about the surgery and were absolutely amazed at how normal I looked the day I left the spire . My hair is a bob so covered the stitches and I just wore large sunglasses for two weeks .
I experienced no pain just a mild discomfort but I needed no pain killers .
I think having time to relax after and time to keep your wounds clean is important and a calm nature .
14 weeks on I don't believe you can hardly see a scar it's absolutely amazing how easily I have heeled but I have a new refreshed un saggy jowl open eyes and the upper eyelid scar totally invisible.
No need to be paying for heaps of filler to hold my cheeks up ( this is a saving in its self !)
I will defiantly be visiting Mr Guest and Mr Sasada in later Years to help me keep looking my best . He is a amazing Surgeon with great skill and a caring man and Mr Sasada is a great Anaesthetist too whom you can have great confidence in during your procedure .
I am a delighted customer and certainly happy to give my recommendations .

janey

Re: 14 weeks after AMF and blepharoplasty

Postby janey » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:11 pm

Hi I am having my AMF next week and feeling very positive, but after reading negative reviews on the forum I am getting extremely worried remarks saying jowliing came back not being long lasting, looking for reasureance from other ladies who have been through this procedure with a good outcome many thanks janey

Return to “Advanced mini facelift and blepharoplasty”