Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

New Face Day !!!

For patients who have had (or are considering) eyelid surgery at the same time as their Advanced Mini Facelift.
frances

New Face Day !!!

Postby frances » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:11 pm

I first saw Mr Guest in April and decided to go ahead with a Advanced mini facelift and upper and lower blepharoplasty...
The months have passed by so quickly and now my new face day is approaching fast. In 3days time the deed will be done. At the moment I'm excited, a little nervous and a bit apprehensive.. Its my eyes that concern me the most though after reading all the good comments on this forum It appears I have nothing to fear,,,,, I'm still worried though !!
I will keep you informed on my progress after October 5th.

holty680

Re: New Face Day !!!

Postby holty680 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:37 pm

Hi
Good luck I am booked in for the same .My Surgery is booked for November and I must say starting with the butterflies!!!! lol.I will look forward to hearing from you.:)
frances

Postby frances » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:56 pm

You have nothing to fear trust me, the entire procedure from start to finish was pain free, I've had worse experiences at the dentist. Having said that I had my eye stitches out yesterday and the ones in the corner of my eye ( near nose) hurt a bit when the nurse pulled them out, she did say that is the most sensitive part though...but as the saying goes, ,,,,no pain, no gain ,,,,,
I assume you're having your eyes done ?
holty680

Postby holty680 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:30 pm

Hi
Yes I am having my lower eyes done.I feel reassured reading the post on the forum.Are you happy with your results ?
frances

Postby frances » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:41 am

Hi
It's too early to say as it's only been 6 days since my op and I still have bruising around my eyes. My facelift looks good and I hope it remains that way when the final stitches come out next week. For now it's tight, sore and numb behind my ears but I can live with that. I'll keep you posted on my progresses but in the meantime if there is anything else you want to ask then please do......
holty680

Postby holty680 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Thanks,Rest up and keep in touch. :)

Return to “Advanced mini facelift and blepharoplasty”