Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

AMF

For patients who have had (or are considering) eyelid surgery at the same time as their Advanced Mini Facelift.
tarquin

AMF

Postby tarquin » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Friday 9 days after surgery: Feeling a lot better haven't taken pain killers for a few days. Bruising still evident but really not too bad. Eyes feel much better now I've had the stitches out. Still not sleeping great due to the amount of pillows and still feel tired so I'm just getting on with it and resting when i need too. Shouted at my dogs yesterday as they scaled the garden wall with a 7 foot drop, thinking that they were going to catch an Air Balloon. Do I have to say more! Muscles in jaw hurt today, sharp twinges so boys and girls, stay calm and don't get agitated! So I'm catching up with paper work and staying quiet.

Return to “Advanced mini facelift and blepharoplasty”