Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

Advance mini facelift and bllepharoplasty

For patients who have had (or are considering) eyelid surgery at the same time as their Advanced Mini Facelift.
tarquin

Advance mini facelift and bllepharoplasty

Postby tarquin » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:15 am

Yesterday I went to have some of my stitches out: had the eyes done and four of the stitches at the front of my ear. Both the nurse and Mr Guest were surprised at how quickly I had healed and how Good the swelling was, don't get me wrong I still look like ET but less so. I put this done to huge quantities of Arnica, not the stuff you buy in Boots, but order it from Ainsworth homeopathic chemist in London and speak and explain that your having a surgical procedure and you need arnica and then the mixture for post OP which they will send you in time for your surgery. Remember that it's nil by mouth 20min before and after the pills. I am and will still continue taking them for the next couple of weeks but less frequently. Having the stitches out was fine a bit stingy but the nurse was great with a steady hand.
Another tip is an ointment and tincture that one can also have made up by Ainsworth. Make sure you say ointment with arnica,calendula and urtica . Discuss it with the chemist, they are very knowledgable and see if its for you.

Before and after photos:I think are a waste of time as we are all different. So I've stopped taking daily photos of myself. Know what I looked like before.

This is an OP, therefore an hit on the body ! So you will feel knacked and discomfort and it takes time. So rest is paramount therefore don't be surprised that the tiredness lasts far longed than you imagined and give into it.

Return to “Advanced mini facelift and blepharoplasty”