Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

4 weeks on and looking good!

For patients who have had (or are considering) eyelid surgery at the same time as their Advanced Mini Facelift.
sandiesj

4 weeks on and looking good!

Postby sandiesj » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Well it's now 4 weeks on from my 'op' and I am so happy I have a new , happy face for the festive season.
All my stitches were removed quite painlessly, my face didn't fall apart (as I feared it might) and my scars
are virtually invisible (except to my hairdresser!). I still have a fair amount of numbness around my ears
but it really doesn't worry me at all. It is very true that you do quickly forget how you looked before the
lift so I do strongly reccomend that you take lots of before pics. If I get up in the morning thinking I look
rough, I take a quick look at my 'befores' and thank God for Mr. Guest. I'm now so vain, I just love catching
a quick glance of myself in shop windows etc. Of course I don't look 25 again but I do feel that I have my
pre menopausal face back.
The main worry for me was my bruising as I do bruise very easily. I do still have very light bruising under It my eyes at the top of my cheeks. It is disappearing very slowly and is easily disguised by makeup.
Although I have reported that the whole procedure has been a breeze, you must accept that it is still quite
a major undertaking and you will have some continued discomfort for a few weeks. However, don't let that
put you off, it's been the best thing I have ever done for myself and would repeat the whole process with
no worries at all.
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask,
Sandra

Return to “Advanced mini facelift and blepharoplasty”