Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

AML , Lower Blepharoplasty and Brow Lift

For patients who have had (or are considering) eyelid surgery at the same time as their Advanced Mini Facelift.
sandiesj

AML , Lower Blepharoplasty and Brow Lift

Postby sandiesj » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Sandra and I'm booked in for my surgery tomorrow, 20th. Nov.!
So far I'm feeling very blase about the whole thing, mainly because it just doesn't seem
quite real at the moment. Of course I'm looking forward immensely to any or all improvements
Mr Guest may be able to make to my poor sad droopy face! I will try and upload a ' before'
'photo here now, which I think is extremely brave of me as usually nobody but myself
sees me like this!! I have been a smoker all my life but gave up cold turkey 4 weeks ago.
I do wonder if any of you know if it's poss. to have a small G & T tonight, only nobody
has mentioned alcohol at all? Not that I'm desperate or anything it just would be nice to
calm the nerves later on today. Also, is it ok to have a cup of tea in the morning,
this would be at least 3 hours before surgery (under sedation)?
Well, wish me well and I guess I'll try and speak to you all on Sunday and let you know
how it all went and post some more 'photos.

Sorry! 'photo did not appear to upload so will keep trying.

Return to “Advanced mini facelift and blepharoplasty”