Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

Accomodation needed by myself September 2010

Details, recommendations and queries concerning local accommodation near the Spire Hospital in Bristol.
song135

Accomodation needed by myself September 2010

Postby song135 » Mon May 10, 2010 12:40 pm

Accomodation?
Last edited by song135 on Mon May 24, 2010 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

idlecat

Re: Accomodation needed by myself September 2010

Postby idlecat » Tue May 11, 2010 8:39 am

I can really recommend the B&B where I stayed for 5 nights. It's run by a family, Ann is a nurse and they are used to having guests from the hospital. Her husband Ian is also a medical man, they are always there to talk to if you need them, I felt totally safe and reassured staying with them.
The large rooms are extremely comfortable, with tv, endless supply of tea/coffee with fresh milk and an en-suite with shower ( very welcome as you can wash your hair the day after the op, it feels wonderful.) There is wifi in your room so take your laptop!
They understand the need for privacy, breakfast is help yourself and continental, cereals, toast home made jam etc. there is a frig provided downstairs where you can keep your snacks, salad pots etc.
You are a very short drive or a 10 min walk from a well stocked co-op store, a Pizzeria, fish/chips takeaway and there is a classy Indian restaurant nearby. 5 miles from wonderful Regency Clifton. 10 mins drive to the beach at Clevedon when you feel up to a stroll along the cliffs.
It's the second pic down, beautiful luxury accommodation. http://www.bedandbreakfasts.co.uk/prope ... In+Bristol

I wish you all the best, I am having the rest of my stitches out tomorrow, and now feel totally my (new uncreased) self again.
Px

Return to “Accommodation”