Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

Mini Facelift

Discussion about the standard mini facelift procedure. We no longer perform this procedure.
shuell

Mini Facelift

Postby shuell » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:33 pm

I had the mini-facelift done in Bristol on Friday 13th November 2009 under a local anaesthetic. I was out with family for early dinner on Sunday and back in work on Monday. I found Mr Guest and his nurses to be totally professional and would highly recommend them for any procedure. The only thing I would say is that this procedure does not address the neck issue.

Woozle

Re: Mini Facelift

Postby Woozle » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:48 pm

Hi, glad you had such a good experience. I am concerned with scarring. How concealable are they ? I'm sure we'd all prefer people not to be able to tell. Thanks
shuell

Postby shuell » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Scars are hardly noticeable. I have worn my hair up and no-one has said anything. You would have to look very close up to see them. In a month or so they will be almost invisible.
caz

Postby caz » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:19 pm

Am puzzled by your comment that the mini lift does not address the neck issue. The blurb on the site suggests that it does, although this could be a reference to the advanced mini lift.
idlecat

Postby idlecat » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:02 am

I am having the Advanced version in May, I chose that because it includes the neck. I understood that the mimi version, although it offered a little improvement did not.
song135

Postby song135 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Having mini face lift in a couple of weeks. So little info on this site re mini lift as most people seem to go for AMFL.
I am getting extremely nervous. Gave up smoking approx three and a half weeks ago. I am not having sedation and would really like to hear from anyone who has had this procedure. Does it hurt, is there much bruising, how noticable are the scars, recovery period, swelling etc etc
Caron1958

Postby Caron1958 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:12 pm

I am thinking about having a mini facelift or the Advanced mini face lift, but there are no before and after pics on the site. Is it possible someone can send me some before and after photographs with an honest account of what is involved and scarring if any and recovery times.

Many Thanks
Caron

Cat_58@hotmail.co.uk
nikkiash333

Postby nikkiash333 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:01 pm

I had just gone on eth waiting list for a AMF in MArch 2013. Am excited but already nervous. Mr Guest has given me soem realisitic expectation about what will happen to my neck, and although it won't look perfect with ou a full neck lift, I feel at 47 I am a bit young for that so I am sure that I will be happy with anything that is better than what I have now.

ANy info, tips, suggestions wouldbe very welcome.

Thx
tifstoll82

Postby tifstoll82 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Mini face lifts are truly more affordable than the traditional full facelift surgery. However, it should raise a red flag if the surgeon cannot provide you with before and after pictures.
ashleyrocque

Postby ashleyrocque » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:22 am

Can you suggest us from what kind treatment we have to go through in facelift and what would be the changes we see prior this treatment ?? I want to get into the details as a part of research and some reviews before experimentation.

Return to “Mini facelift”