Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

Just had mini face lift

Discussion about the standard mini facelift procedure. We no longer perform this procedure.
DeeParker

Just had mini face lift

Postby DeeParker » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Had the mini face lift on 21st Aug 2010. This operation was completely pain free except for when I had drains removed from my neck the next morning - stung a bit. I had my stitches out today (2nd Sept) and still can't believe how little pain has been involved. The bathing and applying of a vasaline cream 4 times a day to stitches is a bother but it's little to pay for a great face! I now have a very neat jaw line and seem to have lost a few other lines along the way too! All looks good. Oh yes, I did pick up an infection which caused my right cheek to swell up (happened 2 days out of hospital) Mr Guest gave me anti biotics and now it's gone; it didn't hurt (was just a bit distressing). Don't let things like that put you off - you're in safe hands. Final note, Mr Guest is very down to earth, reassuring and approachable, which is a great comfort when faced with the unknown. Kate (admin at Me) is also very helpful indeed and generally I couldn't fault the team. Would do it all again for sure!!

Return to “Mini facelift”