Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

Thanks a lot Dr.Guest

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
marian

Thanks a lot Dr.Guest

Postby marian » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:39 pm

I finished my advanced mini face lift from just 18 days but I feel very much nice, confidence and the most important thing ((happy)). At the beginning I was felt very terrified and reluctant but after the consultation I decided to stay with Mr. Guest because sometimes you need to trust the person first. Thank you Dr. Guest for all the wonderful care you've given me! I am truly appreciative. You are a wonderful and very special doctor! Thank you so much again. You are truly a great “artist” and I am very pleased with all other people in particular Dr. Sasada for his kindness and professionalism in anaesthesia I didn't feel any problem after sedation. Thanks a lot Kate for your patient I really appreciate all your attitudes and thanks a lot to the nice lady who stayed with me after the procedure, she did a big thing for me. I'm very lucky to be one of your customers.

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”