Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

impending AMF

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
janey

impending AMF

Postby janey » Thu May 11, 2017 2:55 pm

Hi is anyone booked in to have a AMF on Saturday 1st of July, would love to have somenone to talk to thanks janey

janey

Re: impending AMF second AMF

Postby janey » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Hi I had my second AMF 11 days ago, as my first AMF last september Icould see litttle improvement,after seeing Mr Guest he agreed and offered me a revision I was really worried about having another procedure so soon but Mr Guest reassured me,I am 51 years old and unhappy with mild jowling,everyone at the Spire were fantastic and Mr Guest and Dr Sasada were lovely, its now been 11 days since my AMF and I am so pleased with my results,my neat stitches are healing well and have feeling coming back in the numb areas of my face.I can now look in a mirror and smile to me its been really worth it,some bad news girls Mr Guest is retiring but I have met the surgeon who is taking his place he was present while i had my surgery he is younger than Mr Guest but has a lovely manner,good luck to everyone else awaiting there procedure janey

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”