Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

Advanced Mini Facelift without sedation

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
LadyG'Diver

Advanced Mini Facelift without sedation

Postby LadyG'Diver » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:46 am

Am now at 46 hours post op and look 20 years younger than my 69 years partly due to the mild swelling which adds to my youthful appearance and will of course diminish. Decided on no sedation ( the control freak part of me! ) and after the local anaesthetic injections I felt no pain. Have no bruising ( was it the arnica? ) and didn't need any painkillers. My only discomfort was that I couldn't sleep lying on my back the first night so last night I lay on my side using a donut shaped travel pillow which kept the pressure off my wounds. Drove myself home 5 miles. So looking good so far....

janey

Re: Advanced Mini Facelift without sedation

Postby janey » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:35 pm

Hi LadyGDiver, so pleased your AMF has gone well. I am booked in for my AMF next week I am 51 years old and unhappy with my lower face I am excited and also very nervous please keep me updated on your experiance many thanks Janey
LadyG'Diver

Postby LadyG'Diver » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:41 pm

Hi Janey I have found it all easy and my face looks very good. Jowls gone, neck improved and nasolabial folds much improved. On the third day post op I went to a work meeting and a music gig and no-one commented. Only when the wind was blowing did I wish I had brought a hat to hold my hair in place! So I have no regrets.
janey

Postby janey » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:59 pm

Thank you so much for your reply, I feel so much more at ease and quite looking forward to my AMF now,many thanks janey
LadyG'Diver

Postby LadyG'Diver » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:30 pm

Was a bit miffed to be given an appointment to have stitches removed after 2 weeks only to be told, when seen, to leave them to fall out when the inner bits of the stitch dissolve. This means the stiches will be visible still for weeks so am trying with difficulty to cut the removable stitches and the ends of the long stitches which show. This could have been done for me by a nurse and made things cosmetically better, particularly for the gym and swimming.

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”