Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

Help me decide

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
DeeDee23

Help me decide

Postby DeeDee23 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:55 am

Hi, I am considering surgery to address sagging jowls and the loss of my jaw line (I am 55 years old). I do not want a full face lift - I am not bothered about the little lines around my eyes - it's just the lower part of my face that bothers me. I have had consultations with two different surgeons - one described the procedure as the middle and lower face lift and said he would do an incision along the top of the ear and down the back of the ear (cost about 6500 pounds and general anaesthetic); the second surgeon would do an incision along the crease in front of the ear and along the top of the ear as well as a small incision under my chin (cost 7200 pounds and twilight anaesthetic).

I have now come across the advanced mini face lift and don't know how to decide. Cost is an issue for me but I'd rather pay 6500 pounds for the result I want than 4800 pounds (or whatever the AMF costs) and find that the result it too subtle and needs to be redone very soon. I do want a relatively subtle result - I do not want it to be glaringly obvious that I have had plastic surgery - but need to feel that I got my money's worth.

It seems that every surgeon has a slightly different technique even for a normal full or half face lift and I don't know how to decide.

Any advice? And is the consensus that the AMF is perhaps a bit too subtle?

janey

Re: Help me decide

Postby janey » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:26 am

Hi Deedee, I am having the AMF next Wednesday 28th September, I am 51 years old and not happy with my lower face I will update you the details how I get on and the results I'm excited also very nervous janey

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”