Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

Advanced mini facelift

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
Breeej

Advanced mini facelift

Postby Breeej » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:57 pm

I had for a couple of years been putting a finger below my ear and pushing the skin up to get rid of the jowls that sadly seemed to appear on my jaw line once I turned 50. I had never been one to spend money on lotions and potions which were never going to prevent ageing.I had a mantra for years that I was saving it for a face lift which would yield a result.
When a friend mentioned the advanced mini facelift to me which didn't require a general anaesthetic I immediately said - Count me in! I had been doing a little digging re facelifts but all seemed to require a GA, I wasn't prepared to go under for the sake of vanity!
Not completely believing I would go ahead I put the wheels in motion and as a result had the procedure in November.
To be honest it was a bit more invasive than I expected but that was partially my fault for not reading all the info and forums in too much detail in case I got dissuaded.
I had my hair style and colour changed just prior to the op so if anyone commented I could blame it on the hair.!
I have had several people comment on how well Im looking and on the other side at xmas my 24 yr old son pointed out a cosmetic clinic saying 'there you go mum you always go on about getting your jowls done" Clearly it is a very subtle procedure!
It is so natural and subtle that I am now thinking of getting my eyes done. Its not about looking younger but looking well for my age and I am glad i went ahead.

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”