Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

SECOND ADVANCED MINI FACELIFT.

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
erinka

SECOND ADVANCED MINI FACELIFT.

Postby erinka » Fri May 29, 2015 8:14 pm

We are twins in our sixties who had our first advanced mini facelift early last year. From our first consultation to our last, on removal of the stitches, every member of the ME team were excellent and we were looked after wonderfully every step of the way. Mr Guest and Dr Sasada both made us feel very much at ease and in safe hands. We went for our six week review where we discussed with Mr Guest that we thought there had been no significant improvement in our appearance and expressed our disappointment. Mr Guest studied our before photos and agreed with us and to our suprise and delight offered to redo our AMFL free of charge for his and Dr Sasada's services. We feel sure we would not have been offered this at any other cosmetic clinic and we are so grateful to them.
We had to leave our second AMFL for at least a year and are now both recovering after our second operations. As with the first ops we again received excellent treatment from the ME team and are both optimistic of a much better result this time.
We both can't thank Mr Guest and Dr Sasada enough and if we ever thought of getting any further cosmetic surgery in the future we would never even consider going to anyone else.

Budsymay

Re: SECOND ADVANCED MINI FACELIFT.

Postby Budsymay » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:49 pm

Hi there

I was interested to read your post. I too have not had the result I would wish for with my first surgery, and Mr Guest has kindly offered to redo it for me after a year. I am keen to find out from you whether you feel the second face lift has now worked.

I look forward to hearing from you

Thank you

Jane
tracysnhs

Postby tracysnhs » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:55 am

Hi Did you ladies have the platysma plication too ? Or can anyone advise if they had and did it take away a double chin ?
I had my AMF a year ago and on the day although booked the platysmal plication Mr Guest advised against it.
I am now unhappy with the fact that though jowels have done my chin is saggy .
Please share your thoughts I am due for consultation Nov 25th and would like help deciding if it is the right option to go back for it.
Tracy
Budsymay

Postby Budsymay » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:24 pm

Hello Peta

Thank you for that very useful information. I think there was some misunderstanding with Mr Guest in that his initial consultation with me did not mention a platysmal plication but his follow up letter mentioned me needing one. When I queried this Mr Guest said I didn't need one. He didn't explain that my neck wouldn't be right but just that he wouldn't be able to get rid of the fat under my chin. I now have a saggy turkey neck but I am relatively happy with my face. Mr Guest has offered to redo the operation but wants to completely redo it (free of charge) not just my neck. This wil however cost me another £1000 for hospital fees. I'm due to see him again in March a year after my surgery to decide what to do. He is a very nice man. Do tell me more - why did you decide not to go with Mr Guest and who did you go to in London? Are you happy with the result now? Best wishes Jane
Budsymay

Postby Budsymay » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:30 pm

Hi again PETA

My husband said that I did have the platysmal plication but without the incision under the chin which is what Me Guest said I didn't need. i hope that makes sense

Regards
Jane
Roddy22

Postby Roddy22 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:22 pm

I was considering AMF..........but seems the results are very hit and miss.?
I actually only need tightening of the jawline to give a much slimmer effect ...so will look around at other options.
Shionah

Planning my second one

Postby Shionah » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:42 pm

I had the AMF around six years ago and the result was fantastic. Mr Guest did say it only lasts five years and I do feel now that I would like some more work done however I have been delighted with the results. My only complaint is the distance to Bristol. I live in the North East and wish there were dates when the surgery could be made available closer to home. The travelling is a real issue.
janey

Postby janey » Wed May 17, 2017 1:08 pm

Hi Erinka, How did your second AMF go,are you pleased with the results,I am considering a second AMF, I hope everything went well this time,please let me know many thanks janey
janey

Postby janey » Wed May 24, 2017 2:25 pm

Hi are you happy with the results of your revised AMF results, I would love to know many thanks janey

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”