Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

Initial questions and introduction

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
Willow's Mum

Initial questions and introduction

Postby Willow's Mum » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:48 pm

Hi there,

I'm Max ( female ) and I've made an initial enquiry to the clinic about the AMF and neck-lift. I'm ploughing through all the posts on here to read up on different experiences and by and large, it all sounds wonderful.

I'm a little scared at the moment as I've read some horror stories about facial surgery. Admittedly most of the ops were done in a backstreet clinic abroad, although some were done at more " reputable " clinics, and even then things went wrong. On the other hand, I've read some absolutely great things too, mostly about how surgery has changed people's lives and given them that much needed confidence boost, so it's not all bad.

I have to say, the " me " clinic sounds fantastic!

I'm just about to send some photo's of my face to the clinic so I'm in the very first stages of the whole procedure. Are there any tips or advice that anybody could offer me please?

Many thanks,

Max

admin
Site Admin

Before & After Photos Advanced Mini Facelift

Postby admin » Fri May 01, 2015 11:29 am

Please find attached a recent selection of before and after Advanced MIni Facelift patient photos. Age of patient 55
Attachments
HG Ob.jpg
HG1 (2).JPG
HG Front.jpg
HG1 (3).JPG
HG Side After.jpg
HG1 (1).JPG

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”