Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

AMF & Neck lift

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
Lynne newman

AMF & Neck lift

Postby Lynne newman » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:54 pm

I had my AMF & neck lift in 2012 and had a lot of problems. On this forum you don't really see people that have had problems most people seem to happy with the results but I am not. I must say that it was not really the fault of Mr. Guest he has been really great but I had a lot of problems with stitch abscesses. I have an underlying condition which I did inform them of but I don't think we knew that it would effect the outcome of my surgery. I had to have all the deep seated stitches taken out because of the abcessse. It wasn't till recently that I have really looked at how I look, when my husband moved to Dubai to work and I have been sykping and face timing him that I have seen how my face really looks and I am dismayed that I spent all that money and I look how I look now. So think very carefully if you have an underlying condition especially if it effects your immune system. Mr. Guest and his team have been great with numerous revisions ect. But I still feel disappointed with the result after all.

smeach

Re: AMF & Neck lift

Postby smeach » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:39 pm

Hi Lynne,

I'm glad this post was here for me to see.

I was considering this procedure but have rheumatoid arthritis which of course affects my immune system. Do you think you were unlucky or do you think this could be a problem for all of us who have conditions like this? What was Mr Guest's view?
Lynne newman

Postby Lynne newman » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:29 pm

Hi smeach,
I think it was a bit of both. Mr guest put my problems down to my immune system because of my underlying condition. I don't think he has many patients that have problems like I had so that was the only conclusion he could come up with. The external stitches I had were fine it was just the internal ones that I had the problems with, I kept getting abcessses that had to be drained and the stitch removed, it was like my body was fighting a foreign body. I am not saying that you will have the same problems but that is the risk you have to take......
Lynne newman

Postby Lynne newman » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:24 pm

Hi Anna
I don't have a problem with certain foods I have Short Bowel Syndrome and I am tube fed but I can also eat but I don't get any nutrients from my food. This can also effect my immune system.

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”