Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

uneven earlobes after op

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
tez

uneven earlobes after op

Postby tez » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:25 am

HI All

It's been a while since I posted. I had my AMF and double bleph just over 2 years ago.
Have to say I'm generally happy with the results.
One rather telling problem though. My earlobes are not only different but one is about a half inch longer. I didn't notice - I wasn't looking for it but as I was asking my hairdresser what she thought of the scarring behind and how noticeable it might be, I sort of put her on the spot and she mentioned I had the Ann Robinson look!! it seems she also has uneven earlobes due to facelifts.
I wear my hair up a lot.

I recommend you mention this to Mr Guest and get at least some assurance he will keep your looking the same, even if they're different. I remember he said I had elfin ears (and was lucky)... well, I now have only one elfin ear.
I plan to see him this Spring to hopefully sort this out but I will have to pay the hospital fee.

The scars behind the ear are less than they were but still noticeable when I wear my hair up.

These are things to ponder when you're making your decision.

Front facially I'm still glad I had it done and he does leave you with a face that will really look like you...but mention the ears!

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”