Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

6 weeks in and looking good !!

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
classic one

6 weeks in and looking good !!

Postby classic one » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Hello you Great Looking YOUNG Ladys !! (& of course YOUNG men ,) Mr Phillip Guest did his "Thing " On my "Chops" & "Turkey " neck , and its great , everyone thinks Im "Looking Good" I just wanted my neck done but he said it had to be all, and i had the full Mini and a neck job , still got a swelling behind one ear , and of course you can still see the stiches a bit , BUT Im WELL pleased, Mr Guest is a great chap and so are the rest of the "Team" stayed at a member of staffs hotel near by , Very nice , shame couldnt eat the food to tight around the head band !! I went to the Hospital on Sunday morning Mr Guest came in to see all was well and take out the staples, I have found this not only to be great value for money but also a very pleasent experence, I had been to other places for "Quotes" and found them not only to be expensive but VERY scary !! I wouldnt let them come near me even if they were cheap!!! Mr Guest uses a VERY claen and new Hospital, I didnt feel anything , and would recomend him to anyone one and already have !! anyone wants to contact about the way things are done or how its going Just ask !! and at 59 Ive found it well worth while , yours with a neck , Sue

classic one

Re: 6 weeks in and looking good !!

Postby classic one » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:47 pm

Well its now 2012 so near 3 years on and still happy I had it done , just the hair line scar one side wish it was a bit more in the hair line, under the chin , yes I can see the scar but its better than a "Turkey Neck" !!! So yes |I would still have it done again , Just thought anyone "Looking" might be interested , anyone can email
carol5ll

Postby carol5ll » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Is it possible you could e.mail me some pics please? I had a consultation today. my e.mail address is carol5LL@aol.com Regards, Carol
annmarie

Postby annmarie » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:35 am

would love 2 see pics annmariedugdale@yahoo.co.uk thanks
gaildutton

Postby gaildutton » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:46 am

Hello Carol
I am considering an AMF as I a getting married next year and my jowls are getting worst by the day. I took don't have too much of a problem in the upper face area, but I look sad all the time. I don't want to have photographs taken on my wedding looking like I do and am considering a fast track appointment. I would be so grateful if you could send me your before and after photographs so I can make a final decision. I am glad that you procedure was successful! Many thanks. GAIL
Cara80

Postby Cara80 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:24 am

Hi,

I'm due to have the advanced mini facelift in Jan and a bit nervous... I was wondering if you could send me some before and after photos? I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks
Cara
carajane80@gmail.com
zarafa

Postby zarafa » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Hello I would be grateful to see your photos zarafa1@hotmail.com
Thank you

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”