Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

Anyone having an AMF in May??

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
bunny52

Anyone having an AMF in May??

Postby bunny52 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:35 pm

Hi Folks. Just to say I am booked to have my AMF in May and wondered if anyone else on here is? Thought maybe we could swop notes! Getting quite nervous, but excited also. I shall do the before and after photos when the time comes too as I have found this site to be so helpful and it is so reassuring seeing other AMF results.

jane gamble

Re: Anyone having an AMF in May??

Postby jane gamble » Fri May 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Hi Bunny, Yep, I'm scheduled to have an AMF on 17th May - am extremely nervous, so swapping thoughts and notes would be really welcome! Jane
bev.atkinson

Postby bev.atkinson » Sun May 11, 2014 7:03 pm

Hi just had my amf yesterday 10th may. It went well, sedation is much better than a general I felt fine straight after and could txt to say im fine to family as soon as i was in bed. Mr Guest and Dr Sasada are excellent popped in to check all was well quite a few times so you feel you are in very safe hands. Yes I am swollen and bruised but nothing too bad and I managed to go to a motorway service station on way home...all hidden under hair and scarf /collar. Pain is no more than expected and regular analgesia keeps it away. Bandage off today and im thrilled despite bruise and swelling you can see it is going to be really natural no more jowls! Good luck on the 17th you will be fine.
Practical bits :take nightware you dont have to pull over head, baby shampoo, eat soft diet first day as you are unable to open your mouth very wide, buy some gause to clean wounds, stock food at home so you can stay in for a few days if you want to, lots of tips in other blogs they were so helpful to read before thats why ive added this.
Lastly all the staff are lovely and will make your stay comfortable. Good luck.
lightning

Postby lightning » Thu May 22, 2014 10:15 am

Hi,
I am having AMF this Saturday, feeling nervous but everybody's comments are making me feel more confident, will post up what happens next week
India
bunny52

Postby bunny52 » Thu May 22, 2014 8:33 pm

Hi India

I am having mine tomorrow! Ill be probably leaving as you are having yours! Very nervous - not about surgery itself - but how I will look afterwards. I shall try and post before and after pics. Good Luck. Maybe we should swop notes!

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”