Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

AMF - Before and After Photos please

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
kgow

AMF - Before and After Photos please

Postby kgow » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:55 am

Hi, I have my consult this week and would be so grateful to anyone who could send me their Before/After pics.
The Mirror article on the site does have pictures -- but I am struggling to see any difference among those who have had the AMF!

My email is cathgow@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

catgow

Re: AMF - Before and After Photos please

Postby catgow » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:28 pm

Completely messed up my new email address :(... it is catgow@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks in advance
Lorraineellison

Postby Lorraineellison » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:43 pm

Hi
I'm due to have my consultation next month.
I've considered a normal mini facelift but
Having read about the AMF I think it's far better
I would love to see your pics if possible please
My email is
lorraine.ellison@hotmail.co.uk
I would really appreciate seeing them
Thank you
Lorraine x
Mumofgolfer

Postby Mumofgolfer » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:13 am

Hi I am considering the AMF and would really like to see your before & after photos if you don't mind. May I ask you if you were satisfied with this procedure with regard to your neck profile? I a afraid that the AMF would correct my face (yippee!) but would not visably help my neck, although it is not really very saggy at all. I would really appreciate your comments.
Regards,
Sally
Lorrainegarradjones

Postby Lorrainegarradjones » Thu May 15, 2014 8:11 am

Is it possible to send before and after photos please
AbbyHoff

Postby AbbyHoff » Fri May 30, 2014 12:24 pm

I am also considering this proceedure and would love to see some before and after pictures especially from anyone that has started to lose their jaw line too, I've lost a lot of weight in my face and its all slipping downward :(

abbyhoffmann@gmail.com
specialtjn

Postby specialtjn » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:43 pm

Forgot to say in my previous posts!! AMF made a significant difference to under my chin!!
Susan Belgrave

Postby Susan Belgrave » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:42 am

Mumofgolfer wrote:Hi I am considering the AMF and would really like to see your before & after photos if you don't mind. May I ask you if you were satisfied with this procedure with regard to your neck profile? I a afraid that the AMF would correct my face (yippee!) but would not visably help my neck, although it is not really very saggy at all. I would really appreciate your comments.
Regards,
Sally

Hi, I have had the advanced mini face lift and it hasn't really done anything for my neck. The sides of the face are pulled up to reduce jowells, but this will not really lift any sagging skin directly under your chin.
kathypace

Postby kathypace » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:40 pm

Hi
This is so interesting. I dont want to have an op unless I can really see the difference.
I was advised my Mr Guest to have platysmal plication with the AMF.
I have not gone ahead yet. I have jowls and dropped cheeks, I think it is because of all my yo yo dieting even though I am about 20 lb overweight and now frantically dieting again whilst I am making up my mind.
If anyone has any before and after photo's I would love to see them plus are you happy?
My email is katberrie@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks again

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”