Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

Back to work 48 hrs after Advanced Mini Facelift!

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
KateH

Re: Back to work 48 hrs after Advanced Mini Facelift!

Postby KateH » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Hi, good to hear about your experience as I am booked for October. Would love to see your pics if possible. Email mangalitzapigco@ymail.com . Many thanks!

nathay1

Postby nathay1 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:43 pm

I have sent my photos to your email address. Good luck with your surgery! I am sure you will be as happy as I am.
nathay1

Postby nathay1 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:53 pm

I watched a program last night on Channel 4 with Anna Richardson called 'How not to get old'. One section featured a lady who had a facelift amongst other surgeries, and I noticed that her scars were in front of her ears and very visible, whereas mine are more subtle. And worst of all, she ended up with 'pixie ears' ( google pixie ears face lift). This was something that really worried me before having my surgery. I discussed this with Mr Guest beforehand and he assured me I would not have them after the surgery and sure enough, I haven't got them. If you look at my ears in the photos to those of you who I have sent them to, you will see that my ear lobes still look normal - like they did before.

Strange how you forget somethings until you get prompted like I did by the program last night.
americangirl

Postby americangirl » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Hi

I am interested in having the Advanced Mini Face lift, I would love to see your before and after 'photos if you wouldn't mind sharing these. Thank you
nikkiash333

Postby nikkiash333 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Hi, please send me your before and after pics, my treatment is booked in for December this year and I am already really excited.

Thx a lot

nikkiash333@yahoo.co.uk
gracie123

Postby gracie123 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:16 pm

hello My name is Barbara and am considering this procedure but as I am sure like me you were very nervous of were and who to see could you forward your pictures and am so happy for you that you are happy
lorraine

Postby lorraine » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:34 pm

hello would it be possible to see some before and after pictures please, im very interested in having a min i face lift..but im at the very early stages of finding enough imformation out before i do anything..thank you x
D Donnelly

Postby D Donnelly » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:25 pm

Hello Nathay, I would be grateful if if you would show me your photos of the mini facelift. I am waiting on a date for mine although bit worried about the scarring. Pleased to know yours went so well, Many thanks.
Dipat

Postby Dipat » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:15 am

Hi,
Loved reading your feedback, could you send me the before and after pictures as I am seriously looking to have the procedure done.
Thanks
Dipat
tattiana

Postby tattiana » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Hello Nathay
I would very much like to see your before and after pics please.
Is there a way to send you my email address privately??
Thank you
tattiana

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”