Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

tight jawline wanted.

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
secrets

tight jawline wanted.

Postby secrets » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:11 pm

1 year ago i went to 'Professional Beauty'' in Poland for lower face tightening.
It was done under local anesthetic which i prefer.
Immediately after i walked back to where i was staying as if i had nothing done.
I had no tightness,no swelling and no result,it was an utter disgrace as i looked no different at all,and not one person could/can see a difference.
When i complained they did not want to know,and they stopped replying to my emails,and the coordinators are appalling as they have rubbished me beyond belief to other patients who i know who had similar non results.
I am in contact with 5 other patients who ended up the same as me,and its disgusting.
We pay cheap in Eastern Europe and we get cheap results.
Personally i believe one needs to see only 'facemen' for facial surgery ,as i dont believe any doctor is good at everything,and certainly with facial surgery we should be looking for a doctor who is an artist,rather than one who goes through the motions and stitches people up in more ways than one.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing.!

johnbee

Re: tight jawline wanted.

Postby johnbee » Mon May 06, 2013 6:40 pm

My wife has undergone a full facelift which solves the problem perfectly. According to her surgeon all other so called "lunch-times", S lift, mini lift, Mac lift, one stitch are mainly gimmicks. They appeal to people as they are scared of general aneasthetics. However to address the problem you have tyo go quite deeply (SMAS) to ge long lasting results. all the above do not correct the jaw and neck..only mid face. I would say its not the surgeons fault as such.
lasenora

Re: tight jawline wanted.

Postby lasenora » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:14 pm

The advanced mini facelift doesn't just address the mid section of the face. It also smooths out the jawline though the results aren't as tight as a full face lift. The advanced mini facelift is a more natural option.

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”