Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

Fine hair and AMF scars

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
manuka

Fine hair and AMF scars

Postby manuka » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Hi everyone,
I recently had a consultation with Philip Guest and although am keen to go ahead with an AMF, I am concerned about the scars at the temples and how they would look after surgery, I have fine-ish hair and sometimes wear my hair behind my ears and obviously do not want to look like Frankenstein.
If anyone who has had the same with similar type hair can help or even some pics would be very helpful as I extremely worried about this. I plan to book a couple of weeks off work
Many thanks

tez

Re: Fine hair and AMF scars

Postby tez » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:51 pm

Hi Manuka
I have fine hair and am now 3 months after surgery. I also used to wear my hair up most of the time before surgery.
The scars on the side of my face are still slightly red but with careful hair fussing, can be covered, tho they do show through a bit.
The lumpy marks behind my ears are more prominent and I still don't wear my hair up for going out.
I'm happy to send pix - I took them all through the first week and can send some from now, showing hairline and behind ears if that helps.
Best Wishes
Tez
email teri.b@blueyonder.co.uk
specialtjn

Postby specialtjn » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:28 pm

tez wrote:Hi Manuka
I have fine hair and am now 3 months after surgery. I also used to wear my hair up most of the time before surgery.
The scars on the side of my face are still slightly red but with careful hair fussing, can be covered, tho they do show through a bit.
The lumpy marks behind my ears are more prominent and I still don't wear my hair up for going out.
I'm happy to send pix - I took them all through the first week and can send some from now, showing hairline and behind ears if that helps.
Best Wishes
Tez
email teri.b@blueyonder.co.uk

Hi I wonder if I could see your pics... It's specialtjn@hotmail.com I would be really grateful:))
catgow

Postby catgow » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:24 pm

Hi , this is my concern too. Teri would be so grateful to see your pics @ catgow@yahoo.co.uk Thanks

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”