Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

1 day POST AMF

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
persimone45

1 day POST AMF

Postby persimone45 » Sat May 26, 2012 4:52 pm

Back home after a 3 hour drive and feeling much more relaxed and pain free than I expected. Do not remember anything about the surgery even though it was the 'twilight' sedation but having had surgery a couple of years ago with a full anaesthetic I can certainly tell the difference today. Instead of feeling as if i have been run over by a truck I just feel a bit tired. Hardly any swelling, very mild discomfort easily managed with Panadol. The nursing staff were great but they really do need a small mirror on the wall of the room as trying to dry your hair looking at a painted wall is not the easiest thing to do. Did not need the pyjamas I bought or the shampoo as you wear hospital clothes and shampoo etc provided. Food very plain and basic and a bit hit and miss but not high on the list of priorities for me. I can see the difference already and so far very happy. Cannot believe i was so apprehensive beforehand, it really has all been pretty simple. Will update in a few days when the slight swelling has gone and the stitches have come out.

minifacesan

Re: 1 day POST AMF

Postby minifacesan » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Hi i just read your post and i am due to have mine on july 10th. Would love to hear an update from you, to see how its going now. i hope mine turns out as simple as yours :) x

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”