Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

One year on?

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
susiem

One year on?

Postby susiem » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:58 pm

It is now just over a year since i had my amf, I am interested if I am the only one who is unhappy with the outcome and if so did they do anything about it?

flo

Re: One year on?

Postby flo » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Hi, sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with your result, was it not the look that you were expecting? I had mine done 2 and half weeks ago, so early days for me. Flo
jo3

Postby jo3 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:55 am

I am happy with face but scars behind my ears are bad
idlecat

Postby idlecat » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Hi, I had my AMFL almost 2 years ago and had lumpy scars behind my ears, the left one being worse than the right one. Now the scars have smoothed down behind the right ear and are almost smooth behind the left ear. luckily my ears are flat to my head but it would have worried me a lot if they were not. I haven't heard anyone else remark on this, I always assumed that it was normal, perhaps it's not - what does everyone else think?

I have to say I have been absolutely delighted with my procedure but I do now maintain my face with regular collagen stimulants ( Sculptra) which work beautifully, now only needing very occasional top ups
Angharrad

Postby Angharrad » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:40 am

I had my AMF last November and I have absolutely no scars and no lumps behind the ears. I had raised bumps behind the ears for a while, but they have completely disappeared now. I also found that my scars in front f the ears itched slightly as they were fading. I am extremely pleased with the result I got. Perhaps we all take varying lengths of time to heal fully.

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”