Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

weight loss?

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
Dean11

weight loss?

Postby Dean11 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:35 am

Hello everyone my name is Dean and i am 28 years old. I tried to lose weight doing exercises last 6 month, but there is no effect. My metabolism is too low and it's very hard to lose even a little weight. Can you give me advice? What to do?

dlhoward

Re: weight loss?

Postby dlhoward » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:35 pm

Buy a book on Amazon costs about £7 called The GL Bible by Patrick Holford and follow that plan. Dawn x
roki2526

Postby roki2526 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:48 am

Hello Dean ,
I also tried to control doing exercise but could not get the exact result. After that, i started to calculate daily calorie and food intake. I continued both food intake with calculation and exercise. I reduced 10 pounds weight within 6 months!
sensawl

Postby sensawl » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:43 pm

Here is a good guide for you that i follow myself: https://www.ketoresource.org/healthy-li ... food-list/

The rest is up to you. Good luck!
clem24

Postby clem24 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:38 pm

One reason most people find it hard to lose weight is high blood sugar. Try checking your blood sugar and then choose keto diet plan. That's what I am into at the moment and I am getting the result. Don't be afraid of increased calories during keto. I use the keto calculator to calculate my calorie intake on daily basis and that's how I have been doing. If you have any question about keto I will be willing to answer.

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”