Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

6 months on from advanced mini facelift

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
lasenora

6 months on from advanced mini facelift

Postby lasenora » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:47 pm

It's now 6 months since I had my advanced mini facelift. I thought it would be a good time to post an update on my thoughts about the procedure and the results now everything has settled down. In my last post a couple of months back I mentioned that some numbness was still present in front of my ears. Happily that has all gone now, as have any noticeable scars. Initially I was quite concerned about the red scars at my temples but found that a green concealer blended them in fairly well. However they have now reduced to fine white lines which are barely visible. Someone would really have to be scrutinising my face to see them. My hair usually covers them and even on windy days I don't bother with concealer or makeup. It really isn't necessary.
In the first few days after the op I was amazed at my new face. Although it was swollen it was completely wrinkle free and my jawline was smoother than it had been 20 years earlier. For a while I looked younger than my son. However as the weeks and months have gone by along with the swelling, my features have settled down to a more natural look. It can be a little disappointing to begin with to see a few wrinkles creeping back and the jawline starting to soften however after recently seeing 70 year old actress Ann-Margret on television with a face as tight as a teenager I can definitely say minimal intervention is best. My jawline isn't as sharp as it looked immediately after the op but the droopy jowls have gone. My cheeks are much smoother and my eyes look fresher. My neck looks younger and I can lower my head without my face falling forward.
Overall I'm delighted with the results. I don't think anyone would suspect I've had surgery although I know I look much younger than my 56 years. I'm not sure how long it will be before the dreaded jowls start to reappear but when they do I will have no hesitation in repeating the operation. If you're suffering from the 'melted wax' look and want a gentle natural lift that won't leave you looking overstretched then this is definitely the procedure for you. I would recommend Mr. Guest and his team to anyone.

herrybraun

Re: 6 months on from advanced mini facelift

Postby herrybraun » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:10 am

I love your personal shared experience here. I recommend botox beauty treatment because it also works great with a few complications.

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”