Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

AMF and other surgeries combined

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
dlhoward

AMF and other surgeries combined

Postby dlhoward » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Hi everyone, I am having AMF, upper eyelid and lateral browlift. Has anyone had multiple procedures like this? I decided to do this because firstly it works out much cheaper i.e. upper eyelid costs £2200 as a stand alone surgery but combined with AMF it only costs £850 (bargain) lateralbrowonly £750. Also I noticed quite a few ladies having AMF and then going back the next year for upperlid. I am booked in for surgery on 6th August 2011- I can't wait, I will be taking loads of pictures so will hope to share with anyone. I am only 44 so I think my results will be very subtle which is what I'm looking for, I'm not trying to look 21 (if only) just a fresher version of myself. I have also already had some fillers in my nose to lip lines and lip lines (not with Dr Guest however) which I am very happy with if anyone is considering them I can tell you what to expect. The result was really subtle and I have been very happy, would definately have them redone if needed.

Dawn x

sarahsjb

Re: AMF and other surgeries combined

Postby sarahsjb » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Hi Dawn, am having same as you on Thurs this week (with lower eyelids as well - although Mr Guest has said will be minute adjustment) - like you I am young, 46 but superfit and everyone always tells me how young I look but I can see the aging process starting and I am not ready to go there yet!! My result will hopefully be so subtle no-one will notice at all, not even my kids!! Just wondering how you got on since you will have had yours done 10days ago?? any tips? how is the healing process going, my teenage boys are going to their dads for a week (and dont know - they think I am going away with a friend) but they will be back after a week and I am just thinking of wearing a cap to keep my hair down the side of my face (as I normally wear it off my face). am getting nervous too now - very - so hope to hear that all went well for you and you happy with the results?
Cheers
Sarah
dlhoward

Re: AMF and other surgeries combined

Postby dlhoward » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:08 pm

Hi Sarah, sorry not been on the forum for a while so you will already have had your surgery. How did it go? I am interested in the lower eyes you had done, not now but for maybe a few years. I'm only 44 and don't really look that old either but I couldn't stand my face which had just started to droop. I love my eyes even though the scars are still really bumpy but improving and quite swollen underneath still. I am using bio oil for the scars which I would recommend and have found areally good concealer for under eye bags from teosyl ( I think),If you want to know what its called email me dhoward1@nhs.net and I will find out where I got it. Its for post surgical bruising and scars. Dx

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”