Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

Consultation and surgery waiting list

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
Victoria

Consultation and surgery waiting list

Postby Victoria » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Good afternoon,

Does anyone know the current waiting list for a) consultation with Mr Guest, and then b) actual surgery with Mr Guest?
I did phone a few months ago and the waiting list for the consultation alone was 4 months! Thanks.

idlecat

Re: Consultation and surgery waiting list

Postby idlecat » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:36 pm

That sounds about right, I had my procedure done 14 months ago , my first contact with ME was in October but I was lucky enough to get a consultation a few days later because of a cancellation. It really is worth the wait, it's just an indication of the successes and also of how many people actually do decide to go ahead. It will give you time to prepare your skin, - stop smoking if you have to, change medications and do necessary things like skin peels ( which I thoroughly recommend).
bettyisok

Postby bettyisok » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:03 pm

I had my appointment may last year. I will gave the surgery this coming saturday. I was offered a cancellation in april but could not take it then
dlhoward

Postby dlhoward » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:34 pm

I think its about 6 months from consultation to surgery. I believe Dr Guest only does private work on Saturdays I think and hence the wait. Although if you want surgery sooner you can pay about £425 extra and go on the fast track option. Speak to the ladies in admin they are really very good and would be able to tell you about availability. I had my cosulatation last Octoer but didn't want surgery until August due to work , money etc. Dawn x

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”