Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

Dermaroller anyone?

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
Indie

Dermaroller anyone?

Postby Indie » Sat May 07, 2011 3:22 pm

Would be interested to know whether anyone has had the Dermaroller prior or after the Mini Facelift and what were the results?

happydays

Re: Dermaroller anyone?

Postby happydays » Thu May 12, 2011 9:41 pm

Hi Indie

Am having one on 4 June, so can let you know after that.
EAB

Postby EAB » Sun May 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Have just have advanced mini facelift and dermaroller on my face.
Not sure what aspect of the procedure you are interested in but my experience was very good.
All done under sedation so you feel nothing and the recovery time is rapid. My face was quite swollen as a result of the surgery and quite red due to the dermaroller. 24 hours later (today) the redness is confined to my cheeks only and some marking around my mouth (which was particularly wrinkled and my reason for trying the procedure). I look as if I am blushing, that's all. I was given cream to use to relieve the skin post-op and did use it but did not feel the need to (ie, my skin did not feel hot or uncomfortable). I don't associate any discomfort with the procedure at all. Because the skin around my mouth is particularly deeply wrinkled I will need at least 3 dermaroller procedures to gain real benefit and was told this before the procedure took place.
As for the staff at the Spire Bristol. They are simply outstanding. Every single one. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and their work to anyone.
bettyisok

Postby bettyisok » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:18 pm

thanks for sharing, it sounds very good. I will have one as well with the AMF
Tina

Postby Tina » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:24 pm

I'd love to hear from anyone who has had the dermaroller whether it has made any difference, and how many times they had it?

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”