Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

platysmal plication

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
ferndale

platysmal plication

Postby ferndale » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Hi all

Saw Mr Guest and he suggested that I have a Platysmal Plication with my AMF. This is where he makes a cut under my chin and tightens the muscles. Obviously more complicated than that, but just so some of you get the idea of what I am talking about. The reason he suggested this is because I am 64 am thin and have a wrinkly neck and from what I can gather the AMF doesn't really address the neck.

Anyway if any of you ladies have had this proceedure done I'd be very grateful if you could email me at b.farnan@hotmail.co.uk

Catie

Re: platysmal plication

Postby Catie » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:26 pm

Hi - am also booked to have this done for same reasons - skin under my chin not really fat. How did you get on with it and how long or obvious was the scar - and what was the healing process like?? So many questions!! Look forward to hearing from you.
Catie

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”