Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

Bio-oil & AMF

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
gee

Bio-oil & AMF

Postby gee » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:36 am

I had my advanced mini facelift just over 5 months ago and I’m so pleased with the results. My husband and I still can’t believe the difference when we look at my before and after photos (although I’d like to think I didn’t look as bad as the before pictures Mr Guest took of me!), but you do get used to the new you very quickly. It’s given me the confidence to have my hair shorter and I get comments all the time on how my ‘new hairstyle’ has changed the shape of my face!

My scars healed well but were still visible, more on one side than the other. After hearing that bio-oil could help I started to use it (around 3 months post op); after 2 months of using it every day I have been very impressed with the results. Now you would struggle to see the scars even on the ‘bad’ side without makeup on. I understand that the sooner you start using it the better the results so based on how well it has worked for me I would recommend giving it a try once the incisions have healed. It does leave a bit of an oily residue so I’m having a rest from it for now, even though it advises to use for 3 months, because my scars are all but gone.

G x

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”