Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

My AMF before & after photos

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
Lilacgirl

Re: My AMF before & after photos

Postby Lilacgirl » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Hi I am nervous about having this done there are some quite negative reports on here. I would love to see your photos please especially a current one if you have one . Thank you so much. zemaituka@aol.com

arianne99

Postby arianne99 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:28 pm

Hi Ellen - if you haven't lost the will to keep sending the before and after pics after so many years, I would love to see what improvement you had with the procedure - I need to decide if I can get away without a full face lift as I have a wobbly bit under my chin, but that disappears when I pull the skin up at the ears, so fingers crossed I can just have the advanced minilift with the neck procedure
my email address is webberma@aol.co.uk

thanks so much
Jojo

Postby Jojo » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:33 pm

yes please, I'd like to see the photos...Jo
jo.hagen@btinternet.com
D Donnelly

Postby D Donnelly » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Hi Ellen, i would be greatful if u could send me ur before and after photos. I am waiting on a date for nxt year but am anxious about the scarring. Pleased ur procedure went so well. Did u use anything to reduce bruising before the surgery?

Many thanks
Dee

My e.mail is d.donnelly1@hotmail.com
tpp54

Postby tpp54 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Hello
That all sounds fantastic I'm having an AMF at the end of Nov and am 59 years old and describe my face as you did, I'd love to see your before and after pictures if you wouldn't mind.
Many thanks.
My name is Tina and my email is tinap@talktalk.net
bunny52

Postby bunny52 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi Ellen I would love to see you photos. My email address is cerirabbit@btconnect.com. Many thanks. Ceri x
tpp54

Postby tpp54 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:04 pm

Hi Ellen
My op is at the end of Nov I would love to see your before and after photos, my email address is tinap@talktalk.net many thanks. Tina
sue burge

Postby sue burge » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:27 am

Hi thanks for the information Im due to have in Jan and would love to see your before and after photos. sueburge@hotmail.com
tpp54

Postby tpp54 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Hi any chance you could send me the before and after photos either to this site or my private email tinap@talktalk.net
many thanks
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Hi, I'm having my advanced mini facelift on 30th November. I would be really grateful if you could send me your befor and after photographs. Many Thanks Vicky. My personal email address is vickyv67@aol.com.

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”