Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

My AMF before & after photos

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
susieb

Re: My AMF before & after photos

Postby susieb » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:03 pm

Ellen wrote:Hi, I had my AMF in mid August and will answer any questions and will email before and after photos.
I had a positive attitude and was very confident I was doing the right thing for me. Mr Guest and his staff are all fantastic I was so well looked after and I can honestly say I did not experience any pain, some discomfort yes but nothing I would consider painful at all. I did take pain killers at times but mostly to help me sleep better.
My main problem was a very sad lower face although the top half of my face was ok, no crows feet etc which at 59 I was happy about. My jowls, nose to mouth lines, drooping mouth and double chin let me down so I tended to wear half a smile most of the time to hide them. At my consultation Mr Guest showed me what could be achieved by lifting my face with his hands but explained to me that my double chin would only be rectified by a full neck lift (which I did not want) but with the AMF there would be some improvement in the neck area which was I was happy about.
Within half an hour of my op I was sat up eating my tea, (tuna salad-very nice). I could see the improvement straight away even though my face was slightly swollen and a bit tight but hey that was to be expected. I took photos whilst I still had my head bandage on and then the next morning after the bandage and drains were removed, which didn't hurt at all. By lunch time I was dischared and set off on the four hour journey home. I took photos over the next few days. Ten days later I was back to have my stiches out again without any pain but a big ego boost, the nurse who took out my stitches thought I was in about my early 40's = result! I'm due to go back to see Mr Guest for a final check up but have not made an appointment yet do to work committments.
So the results, during my consultation I did focus on my sad jowls (which are now gone!) I wonder now if I should have also focus more on the fact that my mouth has downward lines/creases at each side. They are much less than they were but are still visable unless I smile slightly, I'm looking into having an injection of some sort of filler. I am very happy with the results of my AMF, my sad face is gone and I love putting my makeup on my new firmer and younger looking face, I feel as if I've been given back years of life when I can look in the mirror and feel happy with what I see. As they say a picture speaks a thousand words, if you would like to see them please send me your email address. Thank you so much to Mr Guest and his team.

Hi
I would love to see some before and after photos I have my AMF on 5th April and I can't wait. Sorry if you have received this request twice I'm not sure how to reply to the posts yet as I am a newbie on the site. I'll get the hang of it though :-)

Thank you

smbfit@hotmail.co.uk

fuzzy

Postby fuzzy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:46 pm

Thank you Ellen for sharing.

I'm quite young to be considering this but after losing allot of weight I seem to have aged dramatically.
After doing over a year of research I'm fairly confident of finding a surgeon who'll help me to achieve natural results and to be honest the thing I feel most worried about is the scars. I really don't want anyone to know what I'm having done.
How have your scars healed and do you ever feel self conscious especially if you have long hair would you be confident to wear it off your face? I wear my hair up all the time.

I'd love to see your photos, my email is: ellid@rocketmail.com

Thank you! x
kgow

Postby kgow » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:48 am

Hi I have my consult this week and would love to see your photos -- 1000 thanks!
cathgow@yahoo.com
Linda 444

Postby Linda 444 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:28 pm

Hi Ellen,

I was wondering if you still have your before and after pics of your AMF!!! I would love to see them if you have. Many thanks in advance. I have a consultation booked for June.
Kind Regards
Linda

Email address: lindavanek@hotmail.co.uk
jane gamble

Postby jane gamble » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:11 am

Hi, I am scheduled to have an AMF on 17th May and would be so grateful to see your pictures. I am very nervous and have only told one friend what I am doing. Thanks.
Galatea

Postby Galatea » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:00 pm

Hello - it's kind of you to share your experience - I would love to see your before and after experience my e mail is oadeane@aol.com thank you
Lorrainegarradjones

Postby Lorrainegarradjones » Thu May 15, 2014 8:15 am

Would it be possible to see before and after photos please
AMFJAM

Postby AMFJAM » Sat May 24, 2014 7:09 am

Hi. I have booked off AMF in July. Would love to see your photos. Thanks '
jandfi

Postby jandfi » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:47 pm

Hi, if anyone can send me before and after pics of AMF or other procedures, I would be very grateful as I have been to see Mr a Guest but still considering my options . My e-mail is wottoncats@hotmail.co.uk. Many thanks
linda

Postby linda » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Hi, I am thinking of having AMF and would appreciate if anyone would send me before and after pics, email: lshill@btinternet.com

Thanks

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”