Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

My AMF before & after photos

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
BORIS2

Re: My AMF before & after photos

Postby BORIS2 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:37 am

I am giving serious thought to having this procedure but am a little afraid. Couid you send me your photos _ I would really appreciate it.
tuesue@live.co.uk

hottie747

Postby hottie747 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Hi Ellen

I would love to see your before and after photos, I am trying to pluck up the courage to go ahead with surgery and to see your result would be a great help.

Many thanks
janeroseellen

Postby janeroseellen » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:25 pm

Hello,
I've just begun considering whether to have this done, and would be most interested to see your before and after photos.
Thanks so much.
Best wishes
Jane
janeroseellen

Postby janeroseellen » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Hello again. Am entirely new to this and suddenly thought perhaps you can't see my email address for sending pix. It is jrejohnson@btinternet.com
Thanks,
Jane
patricia brown

Postby patricia brown » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:22 pm

Thanksfor information aboute op.g our op. Would love to see your photo as I am considering the op. Thanks, Patricia.

catspaw@hotmail.co.uk
patricia brown

Postby patricia brown » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Thanks for information
. Would love to see your photo as I am considering the op. Thanks, Patricia.

catspaw@hotmail.co.uk
specialtjn

Postby specialtjn » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Ellen wrote:Hi, I had my AMF in mid August and will answer any questions and will email before and after photos.
I had a positive attitude and was very confident I was doing the right thing for me. Mr Guest and his staff are all fantastic I was so well looked after and I can honestly say I did not experience any pain, some discomfort yes but nothing I would consider painful at all. I did take pain killers at times but mostly to help me sleep better.
My main problem was a very sad lower face although the top half of my face was ok, no crows feet etc which at 59 I was happy about. My jowls, nose to mouth lines, drooping mouth and double chin let me down so I tended to wear half a smile most of the time to hide them. At my consultation Mr Guest showed me what could be achieved by lifting my face with his hands but explained to me that my double chin would only be rectified by a full neck lift (which I did not want) but with the AMF there would be some improvement in the neck area which was I was happy about.
Within half an hour of my op I was sat up eating my tea, (tuna salad-very nice). I could see the improvement straight away even though my face was slightly swollen and a bit tight but hey that was to be expected. I took photos whilst I still had my head bandage on and then the next morning after the bandage and drains were removed, which didn't hurt at all. By lunch time I was dischared and set off on the four hour journey home. I took photos over the next few days. Ten days later I was back to have my stiches out again without any pain but a big ego boost, the nurse who took out my stitches thought I was in about my early 40's = result! I'm due to go back to see Mr Guest for a final check up but have not made an appointment yet do to work committments.
So the results, during my consultation I did focus on my sad jowls (which are now gone!) I wonder now if I should have also focus more on the fact that my mouth has downward lines/creases at each side. They are much less than they were but are still visable unless I smile slightly, I'm looking into having an injection of some sort of filler. I am very happy with the results of my AMF, my sad face is gone and I love putting my makeup on my new firmer and younger looking face, I feel as if I've been given back years of life when I can look in the mirror and feel happy with what I see. As they say a picture speaks a thousand words, if you would like to see them please send me your email address. Thank you so much to Mr Guest and his team.

Hi, I am having a consultation next week, could I possibly see your photos?? It's specialtjn@hotmail.com...thanks so much!!
erinka

Postby erinka » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:15 pm

Hi. I would love to see all your before and after photos as you seem really pleased with your results . Thanks .erinka
specialtjn

Postby specialtjn » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:20 pm

Ellen wrote:Hi, I had my AMF in mid August and will answer any questions and will email before and after photos.
I had a positive attitude and was very confident I was doing the right thing for me. Mr Guest and his staff are all fantastic I was so well looked after and I can honestly say I did not experience any pain, some discomfort yes but nothing I would consider painful at all. I did take pain killers at times but mostly to help me sleep better.
My main problem was a very sad lower face although the top half of my face was ok, no crows feet etc which at 59 I was happy about. My jowls, nose to mouth lines, drooping mouth and double chin let me down so I tended to wear half a smile most of the time to hide them. At my consultation Mr Guest showed me what could be achieved by lifting my face with his hands but explained to me that my double chin would only be rectified by a full neck lift (which I did not want) but with the AMF there would be some improvement in the neck area which was I was happy about.
Within half an hour of my op I was sat up eating my tea, (tuna salad-very nice). I could see the improvement straight away even though my face was slightly swollen and a bit tight but hey that was to be expected. I took photos whilst I still had my head bandage on and then the next morning after the bandage and drains were removed, which didn't hurt at all. By lunch time I was dischared and set off on the four hour journey home. I took photos over the next few days. Ten days later I was back to have my stiches out again without any pain but a big ego boost, the nurse who took out my stitches thought I was in about my early 40's = result! I'm due to go back to see Mr Guest for a final check up but have not made an appointment yet do to work committments.
So the results, during my consultation I did focus on my sad jowls (which are now gone!) I wonder now if I should have also focus more on the fact that my mouth has downward lines/creases at each side. They are much less than they were but are still visable unless I smile slightly, I'm looking into having an injection of some sort of filler. I am very happy with the results of my AMF, my sad face is gone and I love putting my makeup on my new firmer and younger looking face, I feel as if I've been given back years of life when I can look in the mirror and feel happy with what I see. As they say a picture speaks a thousand words, if you would like to see them please send me your email address. Thank you so much to Mr Guest and his team.

My email is specialtjn@hotmail.com, I would be really grateful. Thanks :))
susieb

Postby susieb » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:54 pm

Hi

Would you be kind enough to send me some before and after photos please. I have my AMF on 5 April and I can't wait :-)

Thank you very much.

smbfit@hotmail.co.uk

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”