Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

4th day

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
Salsera

4th day

Postby Salsera » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:36 am

Had a good examination of my face today - my cheeks are still very swollen, the incisions are healing well but the area round them is numb.
I have yellow bruises on my temples where the lateral brow lift was done and on the sides of my cheeks directly in front of my ears. I also have yellow bruising down both sides of the neck where the drains were inserted.
When I press my jaw just under my ears, it aches. I am still taking paracetemol in the morning and before I go to sleep but I am not in any pain.

On the positive, my eyes look more open, the platysmal lines on my neck are no longer prominent and I have a great jawline.

Going for a walk today to get the body moving and going to do some gentle massage on my cheeks now and again to encourage the swelling to disperse.

Rx

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”