Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

2nd day

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
Salsera

2nd day

Postby Salsera » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:19 am

Woken up on morning of second day found it quite difficult to sleep with my head up and on my back, but managed it. 2 nights down 12 to go.
Feels sore around my ears and neck where the drains were.....and I have hamster cheeks. Not much bruising though.

It's evening now 48 hours after the procedure.
I went for a walk at lunchtime to the shops that are just round the corner from Downlands House and bought some supplies. Felt OK in my dark glasses with a scarf draped round my neck to stop my hair blowing off my face. Don't think anyone was staring. When I got back to the B&B I sat out in the garden for a little while and Patricia (who is absolutely lovely) made me a big pot of tea and biscuits. This afternoon I have been feeling rather tired and have had to sleep.

Still taking the pain killers, putting on the antibiotic cream regularly and wearing the headband whilst in my room.

Hope I feel more lively tomorrow.....off to sleep again.

R

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”