Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

My Advanced Mini Facelift

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
cupcake

My Advanced Mini Facelift

Postby cupcake » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:00 pm

I was lucky enough to have my Advanced mini facelift performed yesterday at the Spire by the genius Philip Guest, and all I can say is wow what a result.
My jawline is amazing, infact my whole face seems tighter and smoother.

The sedation was a total success, I had a lovely sleep and woke just in time to be bandaged and returned to my room. I felt absolutely fine apart from a mild pain which was soon controlled by pain killers. A light lunch was delivered to my room which I did struggle to eat due to the tight bandages, then I settled down to get some rest.

I only managed about 4 hours sleep last night due to being propped up, but no pain.

Given painkillers this morning before having bandages and drains removed.... much easier than I had expected. Some slight swelling but still no pain.

Sent home about 12 noon with pain relief and cream to apply 4 times a day.

All in all a very positive experience, made even more comforting by meeting and spending time with a fellow patient (who now looks at least 10 years younger).

Sharing and comparing our experience was a great help, her company was valued and very much appreciated

Back to the Spire on Wed to have stitches removed, then a couple of weeks rest before showing off my fresh new face.

A heartfelt thank you to all the staff involved in my care, to Kate at ME for offering me the cancellation, the lovely lady who made me giggle, Dr Sasanda for keeping me asleep and last but certainly not least Philip Guest...Genius and all round great bloke. Amazing.

Kind regards

Cupcake

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”