Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

before and after pics

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
idlecat

before and after pics

Postby idlecat » Mon May 24, 2010 10:54 am

I have tried using this uploader but can't get it to work but photobucket weems to be fine.
The first pics, before were taken a few days before the op, I had a skin peel a week before so my skin was blemish free and a few of the lesser wrinkles had gone. Look at the jowls though!
The after pics show a much happier me, I can't stop smiling, I look 10 years younger and feel it! Jowls disappeared, neck a lot tighter and the whole of my face looks better, even my eyes.
Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

marie-clare

Re: before and after pics

Postby marie-clare » Mon May 24, 2010 2:27 pm

You look absolutely fabulous (though you looked pretty good before)! I would say it's taken more than ten years off you, actually... I would be very interested to know whether anyone who doesn't know you've had 'work' done has noticed, or said anything. I feel I look as different as you do, but still have not had a single comment - weird!

Congratulations on your new look.
beatrice

Postby beatrice » Tue May 25, 2010 10:58 pm

What a difference - You look absolutly wonderful
Have you had many comments on how good you are looking?
idlecat

Postby idlecat » Wed May 26, 2010 4:46 pm

No-one has said anything, maybe I'm imagining my new face. I did meet an old friend Sunday whom I haven't seen for a year and she said I was looking well.
I have been looking a bit swollen and ill looking because of the abscess I had in my mouth a few weeks ago so maybe I have only just started looking normal again.
I feel great, that's the important thing and I look a lot happier, my relaxed face is just not miserable any more. I have started the Boots Tony Ferguson diet plan and have started to see a difference in just a few days, it's really working, I have the incentive now!
beatrice

Postby beatrice » Wed May 26, 2010 7:25 pm

Hi there
The diet sounds good - I can see a real difference it is amazing.
dlhoward

Postby dlhoward » Sat May 29, 2010 3:46 pm

OMG, Patti, you look amazing. I think people don't ask or comment per se because although when you put the pictures side by side you can obviously see a massive difference when you haven't seen someone for a few days then you kind of forget and lets face it face lifts are not that common in England like the States so people would never jump to that conclusion. Its only when you,ve kind of been overstretched (the wind tunnel look) thats its very obvious, which is exactly what you don't want. Also we notice on ourselves every new liver spot, wrinkle etc but others see a more complete you, exactly why we should realy do this for ourselves and not others!!!! But you do look amazing, really,minimum 15 years off, I actually gasped when I saw thw differece... you go girl. Thanks so much for sharing this with us. Best wishes Dawn
idlecat

Postby idlecat » Sat May 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Thanks, well, I actually got a comment this morning. I went to the local bootsale and as usual waved at the lady on the gate and drove through. Then a bloke came running after me demanding the 30p entrance. I explained that I was an Oap and was 64 and it's free for me and he wouldn't believe me, said I didn't look 50. Finally I got my bus pass out!
I felt a bit of a fraud!
pundle53

Postby pundle53 » Sat May 29, 2010 4:21 pm

I think you look great too!
Hartanii

Postby Hartanii » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:44 am

Hi I think you look great but I think you always looked good? I am hoping to have it done when I can afford it. I went to India the last time (three years ago). I feel I need it done again.

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”