Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

re- before and after photos

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
beatrice

re- before and after photos

Postby beatrice » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:28 am

I wondered if anyone has any before and after photos I could see as I have not had much contact for replies from anyone on this forum - just from people that have heard nothing either like myself.

ginger56

Re: re- before and after photos

Postby ginger56 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:29 pm

Hi, I haven't heard from anyone either but I'm having surgery in May & will be happy to email you before & after pics. I'm nervous but excited & after meeting Dr Guest feel happy with my choice. Contact me on my email if you want to chat.
Firstclasscat

Postby Firstclasscat » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:20 pm

ginger56 wrote:Hi, I haven't heard from anyone either but I'm having surgery in May & will be happy to email you before & after pics. I'm nervous but excited & after meeting Dr Guest feel happy with my choice. Contact me on my email if you want to chat.

Post by Firstclasscat » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:11 pm

Hi

I am female and I am 55 years old (and look it too!)

I am just waiting to hear, from Kate, my consultation date with Mr Guest. I did ask if anyone had any 'before & after' photos they were willing to share with me, I would be very grateful, but so far I haven't had any replies. However, I am pretty certain that I am going to go ahead with the 'Advanced Mini Facelift'.

Could I join in with your chat?

Thank you in anticipation,

W
Last edited by Firstclasscat on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Victoria

Postby Victoria » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Hello,

I have a consultation with Mr Guest this month for a mini face lift. The only thing that concerns me is the lack of photos on the ME website and this forum. I just hope before and after photos are shown during the consultation at least.
mwales

Postby mwales » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:30 am

I am willing to share pics I had my AMF sept 19th 2009 but i need your email addresses
Valliday

Postby Valliday » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:21 pm

Hi Victoria,
Mr Guest does show 'before and after' photos at the initial consultation. I believe they are not allowed to on their website,...unlike the U.S. Hope this helps.
I had mine done in June and am very pleased with it.
Take care,
Rita
Carrolle

Postby Carrolle » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:21 am

hi there

Has anyone got any before and after photo's please?

I am booking a consultation and would love to see some.

Carrolle

carrolle.westbury@wolseley.co.uk
Annie123

Postby Annie123 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:19 pm

I would love to see any pictures also. My email is pottea@rocketmail.com
I really need to know what is the earliest you could return to work without it being too obvious? Anyone please?
Annie
blue45

Postby blue45 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:52 am

mwales wrote:I am willing to share pics I had my AMF sept 19th 2009 but i need your email addresses

PLEASE CAN YOU SEND ME SOME BEFOR AND AFTER PHOTOS MY EMAIL IS MAUREENMANEN@AOL.COM

MANY THANKS MAUREEN
happydays

Postby happydays » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:04 am

Hi
New member to the forum....
I have appointment 15 November which is 3months after I first got in touch with ME. I guess that is a good sign as Mr Guest is a much sought after surgeon.

Please does anyone know roughly how long after the consultation it takes to get through the waiting list for the op itself? I am having also looking to have upper eyes done.

Also I would love any before and after pictures if anyone could send them my email address is clare.coles@btinternet.com

ps...........This forum is great, I have spent hours reading all the posts...keep them coming.
O will definately do my bit and report on my experiences.

Finally, I dont live that far from bristol so anyone staying around here for the op and wants to meet for a coffee let me know

Clare x

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”