Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

re- before and after photos

Comments and discussion about the Advanced Mini Facelift.
Valliday

Re: re- before and after photos

Postby Valliday » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:23 am

Hi Clare,
I had my initial appointment back in March, then originally got my date for the end of October. Being terribly impatient, I paid extra to have it brought forward...I don't know if they always have those available...and had it done in June. Since then I've seen people on here say it's almost a year between appointments. Yes Mr Guest is very popular!
If you read my postings, I hope you find them helpful. I think my first was 'travelling alone.'
You won't regret having it done.
All the best.
Rita

flo

Postby flo » Sun May 29, 2011 9:58 pm

Hi, I would really appreciate it if anyone has any before and after photo's of the AMF. My email address is florettaxi@gmail.com. thanks x
eleanor

Postby eleanor » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:33 am

I would really appreciate being e-mailed any before and after photos as I am seriously considering having an AMF.

My e-mail address is: butler35sl@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks

Eleanor
flo

Postby flo » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:40 pm

I am having my AMF on 21st January 2012, I cant wait. Anyone have any before and after photos, florettaxi@gmail.com please.

Return to “Advanced Mini Facelift”