Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

Dermaroller, botox, fillers

This forum is intended for previous or potential clients of Me - Cosmetic Medicine to discuss experiences and concerns. Postings are neither censored or edited and potential clients are encouraged to ask former clients about their experience. All posts are genuine - we are not 'astroturfing'!
Tina

Dermaroller, botox, fillers

Postby Tina » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:43 pm

I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has had these procedures. I have been thinking that it might be nice to enhance the amf by some detailed improvements to skin and remaining wrinkles, but I'd really like to hear how people who have gone in for these procedures have found them. Most important - are they effective, how long is one out-of-action afterwards, and how much do they hurt? I'd be really grateful if someone could fill me in a bit on all/any of these three procedures. Many thanks

nikkiash333

Re: Dermaroller, botox, fillers

Postby nikkiash333 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:47 am

I have had all of these procedures but not at ME. \with any of these on treatments, you are not out of action at all.

Dermaroller leaves you a little red, like mild sunburn, but nothing that you coudn't cover up with make up.

Also worth noting that these treatments do not look their best unti about 6 weeks after, so not immediate results.

All of these treatments are extremely effective if used for the right problem. Any although filler is slightly uncomfortable, I wouldn't call any of them painful at all.

Hope this helps. Send more questions if you like.

Return to “General information”