Board Disclaimer

Please, do not forget that this is a public forum.
This means that whatever you post here will be visible to the public and search engines. Your posts could be found through search engines. For this reason we ask you not to post personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your email address.

Full Surgical Facelift

This forum is intended for previous or potential clients of Me - Cosmetic Medicine to discuss experiences and concerns. Postings are neither censored or edited and potential clients are encouraged to ask former clients about their experience. All posts are genuine - we are not 'astroturfing'!
sophie

Full Surgical Facelift

Postby sophie » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:58 pm

Has anyone had a Full Surgical Facelift, Neck Lift/platysmal plication and an Upper and Lower Blepharaplasties? I would really like to contact someone who has had all this done to find out all about it. How painful it was, did the scarring fade quickly, how they look now and importantly, do they still look natural? I would hate to look like Mary Tyler Moore or Barry Manilow, I saw photos of them recently and they look like aliens!!! The before and after photos I saw when I visited Mr. Guest looked very good. It would be great to speak to someone who has actually gone through the procedures though.. Any information would be much appreciated... Sophie

Tinkle winkle

Re: Full Surgical Facelift

Postby Tinkle winkle » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:12 pm

Hi
I too would love some info! That having said I will be in Mr Guest's hands in September.
Of course I am nervous but I can't wait for the new me ! So embrace and look forward to a fab change I'm sure.
PAWright

Postby PAWright » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:37 pm

In June of this year I had a Full Surgical Facelift, Neck Lift/platysmal plication and an Upper and Lower Blepharaplasties and I am vey pleased with the results of the proceedure. I am 64 years old and it was certainly beginning to show! My neck was one of my worst features but I thought as I needed that doing I would have the rest of it done at the same time. I couldn't get away with a mini facelife and after speaking with Mr Guest it was agreed I would beneifit from all of the above.

The pain I felt was minimal, and the healing was quick. The scars now are not visible at all and I have even had my hair cut really short with no tell tail signs that anything has been done. I took lots of photo's and can't believe the change in me. So pleased.
kenedy

Postby kenedy » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:56 pm

I don't have the thing that you look for I don't have
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.
sam128

Postby sam128 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:28 am

My friend did a couple years ago. She was suggesting me the same but I passed. I didn't have money for that at the time. The other day I understood what a great presemt my son gave me for last christmas - acne vacuum extractor https://porevacuumcleaners.com/collecti ... -extractor as I'm kind of a beauty control freak. You guys have to try it first, I'm telling y'all

Return to “General information”